1st – 7th June 2024
NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) Co-created by Dr Richard Bandler in the 1970s, it has been likened to an owner’s manual for the brain. It is a highly effective methodology for effecting lasting change with phobias, trauma , confidence, habits and reactions to memories.
NLP teaches you to learn to grow from every life experience, which enhances your capacity to create a better quality of life. It equips you with a profound set of tools for personal and professional development.
Our Licensed Practitioner of NLP Course is the next progression after the Introduction to NLP and has often been said by our students that it can be a life changing course. In the Practitioner training you will be taught the attitudes, principles and techniques of Neuro Linguistic programming to increase your personal effectiveness and to begin to develop those skills in others.
- You will learn the most up to date applications of NLP and Master the attitude required to develop the techniques.
- Your ability to communicate will be enhanced further through developing the abilities to install unconsciously.
- Special attention is devoted to eliciting and installing Strategies.
- Enhanced understanding of both the Meta and Milton Model.
- Deep trance phenomena
- Deep trance Indentification
- To use metaphors to develop your communication.
- Great Training with 2 First Class Experienced Licensed Trainers that have worked with 1000’s of clients over many years. June O’Driscoll (Licensed Master Trainer of NLP) & Geoff Rolls (Licensed Trainer of NLP).
- Course Manual with exercises for practice.
- An excellently structured NLP Master Practitioner Course that is completely up todate with the latest technologie in NLP.
- An excellently structured course that we adapt elegantly to the individuals we train.
- On successful completion of the course you will receive a certificate personally signed by Dr Richard Bandler (Co-creator of NLP).
- You will be able to practice as a Licensed Master Practitioner of NLP as soon as the course is completed.
- Great networking with a selection of like minded people.
- You will have fun learning!
The cost for the Licensed Practitioner of NLP is £1,695 and we do have an early bird special price at certain times which brings it down to £1,595.
The Licensed Master Practitioner of NLP is 7 Days and on successful completion of the skills and methodologies of NLP, you will qualify.
Geoff and June are with you throughout the course and give you all the teaching and coaching you need to learn the skills and methodologies.
No. The cost for the Licensed Master Practitioner of NLP is £1,695 and we do have an early bird special price at certain times which brings it down to £1,595.