NLP teaches you to learn to grow from every life experience, which enhances your capacity to create a better quality of life. It equips you with a profound set of tools for personal and professional development.
Our Licensed Practitioner of NLP Course is the next progression after the Introduction to NLP and has often been said by our students that it can be a life changing course. In the Practitioner training you will be taught the attitudes, principles and techniques of Neuro Linguistic programming to increase your personal effectiveness and to begin to develop those skills in others.
- Course Manual with exercises for practice.
- An exquisitely designed NLP Introduction training that covers multiple areas models and exercises to give you best experience out of the day.
- You will learn an overview of what it will be like when you have trained on the Licensed Practitioner of NLP Course.
- Great networking with a selection of like minded people.
- You will have fun learning!
They initially studied three successful therapists, Fritz Perls (the founder of Gestalt therapy), Virginia Satir (the founder of Family Therapy) and Milton Erickson (the leading exponent of Modern Hypnotherapy) and using an effective way of asking precise questions found out from them how they were able to get such consistently good results. Whilst initially modelling these people, over the course of the next few years they modelled many different people from sportsmen and women to marksmen and businessmen, and as such started to coin the phrase that NLP was being able to model the structure of excellence.