Improvisation in Coaching
Improvisation in Coaching is the coming together of two great methodologies which will enhance both the coaches and coachees experience. Both Geoff and myself have been studying improvisation for the last year and use the skills with coaching, team building, presentation skills and both perform on stage at local jams.
Here is a short video with Geoff and I discussing more about it, enjoy!
This 2 Day course will build on your already great coaching skills by:
- Increasing your connections with others
- Adding more spontaneity to your work
- Heightening your active listening skills
- Enable you to be more spontaneous
- Developing your problem solving skills
- Teach you to use storytelling/metaphors creatively and without pre planning
- Giving you an array of exercises that can be used for team building and with coaches.
10th & 11th February 2024
Scroll down to make an inquiry or book
This initial price for January 2024 only and if paid for by 22nd December. Early bird Price is £375!
You get a fabulous 2 days of learning and enhancing your skills with like minded people. You will get up to date improvisation skills to broaden your coaching toolkit. You will watch demonstrations and have fun playing with your new skills. You will practice with your new skills with individual coaching sessions and also team coaching. You will have a lot of fun and experience coaching from another perspective.
This course in January is at a discounted initial price!
This 2 Day course will be a refreshing weekend of new skills to add to your toolkit
- Increase your rapport skills with a different approach
- To become more spontaneous in your coaching and life
- Enable you to problem solve differently
- To motivate and inspire your coachees in a fun way
- To heighten your active listening skills
- Teach you to use storytelling/metaphors creatively
- How to gain rapport with a group for team coaching
- Allow you to take part in many exercises to add to your toolbox for group or team coaching
- Give you the skills to broaden your approach when working with clients
- Learn skills that increase peoples mental health
The day is led by June O’Driscoll (Licensed Master Trainer of NLP) and Geoff Rolls (Licensed Trainer of NLP), who are both valued members of the trainer assistant team for Dr Richard Bandler, John & Kathleen La Valle and Paul McKenna at their NLP Events. Both June and Geoff have been studying Improvisation for the last year and both perform on stage at local Jams. June continues to study with Dingbats Improv led by Ed Pithie. June say’s ‘Improv is not just for Christmas, why not continually enjoy what you do and have fun!’
The Initial cost of this weekend is £395 and an early bird price of £375 is available if you book the day by 22nd December 2023.
The Improvisation in Coaching Weekend is structured in 4 modules.
Module 1 - Will be the beginning and introduction to Improvisation
Module 2 - Building Skills sets with exercises
Modules 3 - Coaching with skills
Module 4 - Group and Team skills and Coaching
Finale Team Game!
No, we are there to demonstrate and to supervise so that you can get even more out of your NLP skills.
No, we are there to demonstrate, to teach, and supervise so that you can get even more out of your coaching skills. Feedback will be given through out the weekend
10th & 11th February 2024