Our Public Speaking & Presentation Skills course is run over 3 days and is for anyone who would like to become an excellent presenter or to be more confident with public speaking. We start from the very beginning getting you in the right state to be able to present information, plan your presentation and enrich and embed it by advancing your skills to incorporate stories and create fun flipcharts.
Public Speaking is the Number 1 phobia in the UK, whether you have to present at work, university, at your local playgroup, school or you have the great honour of being a Best Man/Lady delivering a speech in front of an audience of wedding guests, this course is for you.
What Can You Expect?
You can expect to be trained by First Class Trainers, June O’Driscoll (Licensed Master Trainer of NLP) and Geoff Rolls (Licensed Trainer of NLP) who both are valuable members of the trainer assisting team of Dr Richard Bandler (Co-Creator of NLP), Paul McKenna and John & Kathleen La Valle at their Training Events in the United Kingdom.
You can expect
- to learn how to reduce stress very easily so that your experience can be more about the information you want to impart
- to be trained to incorporate techniques into your presentation to enhance the delivery
- to learn how to structure a presentation whether it is a minute or a day
- to learn the secrets of good presenters
- to have fun whilst you learn
- to understand how to present yourself well for those 60 seconds introduction
- to learn some creative ways of enhancing your presentations/workshops
You can expect to be trained to talk more confidently with people in a work or social situation. You can expect to have fun learning!
What Will You Learn?
You will learn to structure your presentation in a way that holds the audience attention and delivers the key objectives. Your ability to communicate will be enhanced through developing your language to keep the audiences interest.
You will learn platform skills to enrich the presentation for maximum impact to your audience. Special attention is devoted to voice, timing and spatial awareness in order for your key objectives to be delivered, seamlessly.