Homepage Email Signup (June 2021)
With all our Accredited Courses and Masterclasses we recognise that making the right choice is of paramount importance, as this may be a choice to develop yourself with a view to making a career change, promotion or even enhance what you offer already.
Learning is a wonderful and natural process and with appropriate, meaningful and enjoyable tuition, you will be able to notice how you can use your skills immediately through useful and practical exercises.
We believe that if the process is a fun one, knowledge will be far easier to develop and you will be wanting to put it into practice as soon as possible.
You may be curious about other techniques and approaches used in the field of personal development and at Thoughtitude we are able to give you an appreciation of developing your skills across a wide range of fields.
Thoughtitude offers accredited courses in NLP, Life Coaching, Business coaching, Hypnotherapy, Presentation Skills and Reiki, as well as Weightloss Masterclasses, Smoking Cessations Masterclasses and Mindfulness Masterclasses.
We also offer individual consultations including Life Coaching, Business Coaching, NLP, Hypnotherapy, Coaching Supervision and Hypnotherapy Supervision, to help with a number of conditions and issues, including…
We also offer Business or Life Coaching on a group or individual basis.
“A collaborative solution-focused, results-orientated and systematic process in which the coach facilitates the enhancement of work performance, life experience, self-directed learning and personal growth of the coachee.” (Anthony Grant, University of Sydney, 2000)
Life coaching aims to assist clients determine and achieve personal goals. Life coaches use a broad range of strategies to assist clients with the process of establishing and reaching goals. Coaching is not therapy, consulting or mentoring.
Coaching and therapy both focus on helping clients discover their own solutions and have many similarities but they are not the same thing.
In a Nutshell the process is:
- A professional ongoing relationship that assists clients to produce extraordinary results.
- One that can enhance performance and improve the client’s quality of life.
- Focussed and led by the client and the coach listens, observes, questions and facilities the interaction.
- A solution focussed relationship which establishes where the client is now and where they want to be.
- An active interaction where actions are developed and owned by the client.
- A face to face or increasingly popular now by Skype or Telephone interaction that is solution focussed.
- One where the amount of sessions can range from 4-6 Sessions or over a period or 1,3 6 months, totally depending on the client’s outcomes.
Life coaching is an amalgamation of techniques that allow the opportunity to take quality time off to review one’s life, to gain a more precise understanding about what is not working and why; and to reveal any self limiting beliefs or values that drive repetitive limiting behaviour. It also aims to prioritise what is important in a person’s life and gain a tangible perspective in what is actually wanted. This may even involve setting new (and achievable) goals.
Life coaching is a way of providing people with personal support that is committed to their success and development. The coach is someone who will make a difference in the client’s life by supporting them and by encouraging their personal and professional growth.
The coach helps the client identify where they are now, where they want to be and how to get there; and then keeps them on track until they achieve their goals. It is important that the life coach does not impose their own ideas on the client, life coaches do not tell people how to do things.
Life coaching is not about being a therapist, mentor or counsellor, it is not about looking back into past experiences or emotional issues. Equally it is not a short-term measure to cope with crises.
- Life Coaching is a temporary relationship between two people, the coach and coachee
- The relationship depends on commitment from both parties
- The Coach has the responsibility of ending the relationship when the desired goals or outcomes have been achieved by the client
- Life Coaching is a holistic approach and considers all aspects of the coachee’s life and situation
- Life Coaching is action driven and the outcomes that derive from those actions are more important
What does a life coach do?
The following are among the life coach’s functions:
- To Assist the coachee to achieve their goals and objectives
- To work holistically with the coachee
- To listen, probe, have dialogue to understand their meaning
- To be independent and non judgmental
- To be supportive and structured to help the coachee achieve more
- To have a selection of tools that can assist the coachee to achieve more
- To explore possibilities and avenues to realise their potential
- To provide a confidential and safe environment to facilitate change
- To align client values and objectives to their environment
- To finish the relationship at the appropriate time
Individual consultations take place in an attractive and peaceful location at The Copthorne Hotel, Gatwick, If you would like to find out more, or to book an individual consultation.
Call June on 07876 578055 or email email@example.com
This is your time now to invest in yourself so give me a call and start the change to unlimiting beliefs and being the best you can be!
Call June on 07876 578055 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Licensed NLP Courses
NLP was Co-created by Dr Richard Bandler and John Grinder in the mid 1970s the field of NLP is constantly developing and learning about excellence through the models Bandler and Grinder made of great communicators. They initially studied three successful therapists, Fritz Perls (the founder of Gestalt therapy), Virginia Satir (the founder of Family Therapy) and Milton Erickson (the leading exponent of Modern Hypnotherapy) and using an effective way of asking precise questions found out from them how they were able to get such consistently good results. Whilst initially modelling these people, over the course of the next few years they modelled many different people from sportsmen and women to marksmen and businessmen, and as such started to coin the phrase that NLP was being able to model the structure of excellence.
NLP is the abbreviation for Neuro Linguistic Programming
This is the nervous system (the mind), through which our experience is processed through the five senses
These are the language and other non-verbal communication systems through which our neural representations are coded, ordered and given meaning. This includes:
- Words (Internal Dialogue)
The ability to really discover and utilise the programmes we run (our communication to ourselves and others) in our neurological systems to achieve our specific and desired outcomes.
In other words, NLP is how to use the language of the mind to consistently achieve our specific and desired outcomes.
Professional & Clinical Hypnotherapy Training
Hypnosis is a natural state of mind you experience every day, just before you go to sleep, as soon as you wake up, when you are watching TV, when you are daydreaming, when you are immersed in reading a good book, or when your mind is so focused on some inner experience that the external environment begins to fade away.
This altered state of consciousness makes it possible for the hypnotherapist to work on changing behaviours or emotions which have become problematic. For example, if you have to prepare for a presentation and feel overwhelmingly nervous about it, you can learn how to access and strengthen your ability to relax and apply that to the situation of making a presentation. Once you know how to do that, then it becomes easier to “decide” how you would like to feel and react in a given situation.
With our Professional & Clinical Hypnotherapy Training we teach you all the skills and methodologies that will enable you to work with individuals to facilitate change easily. When you graduate as a Professional & Clinical Hypnotherapist with Thoughtitude you will be trained to a high standard and will be able to work very effectively with clients.
The Diploma in Professional & Clinical Hypnotherapy consists of 6 Modules and we train them in 3 Parts.
(18 Days for the whole course)
Part 1 Introduction to NLP or Hypnotherapy – One Day and is Optional
Part 2 (Module 1) is our Licensed Practitioner of NLP Course which is 7 Days Intensive
(this can also be taken as a stand alone course).
Part 3 (Modules 2 – 6) is trained over 9 Days Intensive
What is quite unique about this course is that you can take Module 1 The Licensed Practitioner of NLP and you will be able to use your skills on successful completion of the course at the end of 7 days. Modules 2 – 6 can be taken at another time. All graduates of our Licensed NLP Practitioner or Master Practitioner Course can take modules 2 – 6 only to complete the Diploma in Professional Clinical Hypnotherapy.
Dates which make up the next course are as follows:
Modules 2 – 6 (Dates tba, please contact June on 07876 578055 or email@example.com
Here is a summary of the course content:-
- Basic Presuppositions of NLP
- Verbal & Nonverbal Pacing & Leading
- Calibrating through Sensory Experience
- Rep Systems
- Milton and Meta Model
- Elicitation of Well-Formed Goals
- Sensory Anchoring
- Ability to Shift Consciousness
- Omni Directional Chunking
- Accessing and Building Resources
- Creating and Utilizing Metaphors
- Strategy Detection, Elicitation, Utilization, Installation
ERICKSONIAN/DAVE/ELMAN/CLINICAL/SOLUTION FOCUSED BRIEF THERAPY
- History of Hypnosis
- The work of Milton Erickson
- Traditional vs Non-Traditional Inductions
- The Utilization approach
- Ericksonian approaches in Medicine
- Solution Oriented Therapy
- Fast stress reduction
- The eyes have it
- Rapid inductions
- How to change the “victim” mode
- Emotional Freedom Technique
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
HABITS AND ADDICTIONS/SMOKING/WEIGHT MANAGEMENT
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight Management
- Nail Biting
- Identifying Triggers
ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY – LIFE COACHING
- A & P for Hypnotherapy
- A & P Metaphors
- Introduction to Life Coaching
- Benefits of Coaching
- What it is – What it isn’t
- Anatomy and Physiology
AGE REGRESSION, HEALING & UNCOVERING TECHNIQUES, PRACTICE MANAGEMENT
- Self Hypnosis
- Age Regression
- Healing the Inner Child
- Adult Resources
- Healing and Uncovering Techniques
- Hypnotic Timeline
- Marketing Do’s and Dont’s
- What Am I Worth?
- Practice Management